No Products in the Cart
It's small, narrow, and foldable. Its upper tube and the handlebar stem can be foldable. And it has an aluminum alloy frame which makes the whole bike very light but reliable. So it's easy to fold and easier to carry. It basically can be brought anywhere you want. So, If you are looking for a convenient and portable bike, this would be the perfect one.
UL has been around for 125 years ensuring the safety and accountability of electrical products in everyday American life. Being UL certified illustrates a businesses’ dedication to consumer safety, as well as the quality of their products. Another important caveat of UL certification is for insurance purposes and customer security. It’s a true indication of an item’s safety and longevity.
Heavy-duty 20×1.95' City Tires
Lightweight and compact built
Powerful braking, safe companionship
High quality,Seven-speed transmission
More comfortable cushion
Easy to fold and easier to carry
I love my bike, received it in 3 days and it was so easy to unfold and put together!! After my first ride, while putting it up 2 steps into my shed, part of the front brake parts hit the trim on the door and a small black plastic piece fell oof with a screw in it and very thin stiff wire came off with it. Now the front brake pad is against the rim and won’t release, and I can’t ride it. I can send you pictures of all this but I need to replace these parts to ride my bike. Please help asap
Pros (I am 5'11" 175lbs.):
1. The build quality is excellent. Folding mechanism is well-designed.
2. Assembly is easy - 15 minutes max.
3. Range is fantastic. If you put in some peddle effort, you can easily achieve 40-50+ miles depending on elevation gain.
4. Battery charge time is fast, 4-5 hours.
5. Both the seat and handlebars offer wide adjustments for varying body statures.
6. Great form factor and light weight for smaller people/spaces.
Room for improvement:
1. Larger cranks and/or larger rear gear set. PAS 3 goes so fast you can't peddle fast enough to keep up.
2. An additional PAS between PAS2 and PAS 3. Too much speed differential between them. PAS2 is 10-11mph, then PAS 3 goes full throttle.
3. Front disc brakes.
4. More comfortable seat with shock absorbing post.
I bought a black one for myself and a white one for my wife. We absolutely love them and are looking forward to the evolution/revolution ebikes are bringing to the world. Thank you Ecotric and keep innovating!
John & Linda
Love them even more!, I have a fat tire , and could not ride with them before ..