No Products in the Cart
1. Before riding, check whether the battery box is locked and whether the lights on the display panel are normal.
2. When riding on the wet road, the water depth should not exceed the center of the wheel. If the water depth on the road exceeds the center of the wheel, the water may get into the motor leak and cause faults.
3. The whole e-bike should avoid being placed in the place where the air is humid, the temperature is too high and there is corrosive gas. In order not to cause the chemical corrosion of the electroplating paint surface of metal parts.
4. Should avoid the e-bike for a long time sun exposure and rain, so as not to damage the components in the controller, resulting in operation failure and accidents.
5. The electrical control part is complicated in structure, so users should not disassemble or repair it without authorization. If the local charging voltage is unstable, the charger fuse may be blown. Ac voltage regulator is recommended.
6. You may feel the e-bike is heavier when push it backwards, and there will be a slight friction sound in the hub when you push forward. These are normal phenomena.
7. E-bike should not be overloaded, should not place heavy items, so as not to damage the battery and motor.
8. The lubrication is an important part of the maintenance of the e-bike. According to the use situation, the front axle, rear axle, central axle, flywheel, front fork, shock absorber rotating fulcrum and other parts should be scrubbed and lubricated every six months to a year (molybdenum disulfide grease is recommended). The driving parts in the electric wheel hub have been coated with special lubricating oil, so users do not have to scrub and lubricate themselves. If any abnormal situation is found, please reach our e-mail(email@example.com) for help.