No Products in the Cart
To allow users to have a better visual experience, we have adopted a Color LCD screen for the first time, with high resolution and excellent saturation. The upgrading shock-absorbing front fork significantly improves the shock absorption effect and greatly enhances comfort. The large-capacity lithium battery of 48V 15AH is rare in the market, which can save you from the worry of insufficient power when you go out. Besides, we added a rear rack to enhance its practicality.
Heavy-duty 20" x 4" fat tires
ECOTRIC waterproof Color LCD Display w/ USB interface
Powerful braking, safe companionship
More comfortable cushion
High quality,Seven-speed transmission
Portable and adjustable upper tube, the handlebar stem, even the pedals
Everything was perfect. Set up was easy and trued.
This is our second ecotric purchase in a year and by far our favorite. I purchased this for my 12 year old son since he loves riding his fathers Leopard. Figured this was a smaller version but yet looked very boyish. It’s absolutely gorgeous and the color screen is even better. I highly recommend this product!
This is...bar none...the best electric bike I have ever owned...compares equally with bikes costing hundreds more. I now have 2 of them...for the ultimate in raw enjoyment!
This is my first ebike, so please understand the comments in that context.
(1) I studied this type of bike for about 18 months before settling on this one. I seems like the various power/battery/etc... things are all within an acceptable range for me among the bikes I studied. I like the geometry of this one, the 4" tires instead of 3", and the weight. They're all heavy, but this one's weight is a little less than comparable bikes.
(2) power seems good
(3) I can ride OK without power, as long as it's not uphill and the tires are fully at the max 20#
(4) The included lights are truly crummy. OK, so I bought a rear strobe and a front light that actually lights my way.
(5) Display is OK
(6) throttle: seems like its not really a trottle, but an on/off switch based on peddle assist level. Not terrible, but a progressive throttle would be better.
(7) Seat: Not comfortable if you sit on the seat a lot. I put replaced it with an old cruiser seat that I had laying around
(8) folds to fit in my truck bed under the tonneau. good.
(9) I've only had it about a month, so I really haven't had a chance to see if it's truly worth the $1300 in terms of longevity and performance. I'd like to review it in 2 years.
(10) Conclusion: I'm glad I got this bike. Take your time shopping and get the bike that's a good fit for you.
The Ecotric 48V 15ah folding fat tire bike is awesome fun to ride , great battery life and a cool looking bike. I am going to order a second one for my wife.