No Products in the Cart
To allow users to have a better visual experience, we have adopted a Color LCD screen for the first time, with high resolution and excellent saturation. The upgrading shock-absorbing front fork significantly improves the shock absorption effect and greatly enhances comfort. The large-capacity lithium battery of 48V 15AH is rare in the market, which can save you from the worry of insufficient power when you go out. Besides, we added a rear rack to enhance its practicality.
Heavy-duty 20" x 4" fat tires
Lightweight and compact built
Powerful braking, safe companionship
More comfortable cushion
High quality,Seven-speed transmission
Portable and adjustable upper tube, the handlebar stem, even the pedals
Multiple warehouse shipments across the U.S. Shipping times vary from 2-4 business days if electric bike is in stock.
Free shipping on all bikes within the lower 48 states. Shipping is offered through UPS/FEDEX/USPS.
Free Returns •30-Day At Home Trial•18 months Warranty
This is my first ebike, so please understand the comments in that context.
(1) I studied this type of bike for about 18 months before settling on this one. I seems like the various power/battery/etc... things are all within an acceptable range for me among the bikes I studied. I like the geometry of this one, the 4" tires instead of 3", and the weight. They're all heavy, but this one's weight is a little less than comparable bikes.
(2) power seems good
(3) I can ride OK without power, as long as it's not uphill and the tires are fully at the max 20#
(4) The included lights are truly crummy. OK, so I bought a rear strobe and a front light that actually lights my way.
(5) Display is OK
(6) throttle: seems like its not really a trottle, but an on/off switch based on peddle assist level. Not terrible, but a progressive throttle would be better.
(7) Seat: Not comfortable if you sit on the seat a lot. I put replaced it with an old cruiser seat that I had laying around
(8) folds to fit in my truck bed under the tonneau. good.
(9) I've only had it about a month, so I really haven't had a chance to see if it's truly worth the $1300 in terms of longevity and performance. I'd like to review it in 2 years.
(10) Conclusion: I'm glad I got this bike. Take your time shopping and get the bike that's a good fit for you.
The Ecotric 48V 15ah folding fat tire bike is awesome fun to ride , great battery life and a cool looking bike. I am going to order a second one for my wife.
After researching ebikes we decided to go with Ecotric. They were reasonably priced and it appears most of the ebikes have the same parts, just slight differences. Some of the bigger names have similar products for a lot more money, you are just paying for the Brand. The Fat Tire Folder is SO MUCH FUN! It was pretty easy to put together but the manual was no help. I have upgraded a few part like the brake calipers (was having to adjust the calipers after each ride) and pedals. I have put 70 miles on the bike in less than 2 weeks and can’t wait till my next ride! I like that it folds and fits in the back of my Tesla MY. It is quite heavy tho and might be harder to lift depending on how in or out of shape you are :).
Hi, Emily! Thank you for choosing and trusting Ecotric! We are committed to providing customers with cost-effective electric bicycles. Ecotric wants to make it easier for people to enjoy riding an electric bike. Enjoy the electric life!
I just took it out for my first spin ever on a bike.. at 70yrs old!! Five miles! Awesome experience!! (and very sore legs and butt :) The 5 speed pedal assist worked great. On 5, for me, a little too fast on the start of pedaling (yes, you need to pedal up to the 5th assist level.. not use it at the start of pedaling). The throttle had plenty of power and was extremely smooth. I changed out the seat for a more comfy padded one. I have one long, steep staircase where I live... so, the 60+ lbs was challenging, but I did it twice yesterday. It appears to be just a different kind of workout carrying this bike up flights of stairs. The folding of the bike was super easy! And because I live in a studio apartment... very convenient. Now to get my kids one of these.....
Well, this is my second purchase from Ecotric. My first was the 26" Fat Tire bike which I just loved it, however at 69 years old it was a bit intimidating getting on and off due to my age. So I decided to buy the 20" foldable Fat Tire (Matt Green) since I really like the electric bike for buzzing around the campground and racetrack. This bike is much easier to get on and off because of the top height difference. Heck, now I can even have a few beers and I'm not worried about dismounting. I've only put on about 12 miles so far since I live in Minnesota and it's might cold up here right now. Looking forward to spring time so I can get it back out and put on some miles. One thing to anybody who might be interested, this bike folds up pretty nice (kind of of tough until you get used to it) and actually packs up to where it fits into my storage space on the RV. Pretty happy with the purchase and the Ecotric tech. department is real good. It usually takes 24 hours for them to get back to you, but they do and they take care of any concerns you have. I've added a new seat, new shock absorbed seat post, made some saddle bags and added a Plano ammo box to carry some essentials. I'm ready to ride once the snow melts.
Thank you for sharing these pictures with us. It is amazing to be so alive at 69. We believe your ECOTRIC bikes can give you more energy and keep you vigorous. Take care and enjoy your riding!