No Products in the Cart
To make a warranty claim always keep handy the E-Bike model, date of purchase, E-Bike serial number as well as the original order number from our website.
Every ECOTRIC electric bicycle purchased on our website comes with an 18 months warranty ( In the period of 18 months from purchase by Official Authorized Store) against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship on its frame, battery, motor, controller, and display.
This warranty applies only to the original buyer of the ECOTRIC bicycle and is not transferable under any circumstances.The original buyer refers to the buyer who can provide the order number.
This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, malfunctions, or failures due to abuse, neglect, improper repair, improper maintenance, alteration, modification, damage or failure due to accident or other improper use, installation of third party components, parts, or accessories, or any products that have been modified from manufacturer’s specifications.The battery warranty does not include damage from power surges, use of improper charger, improper maintenance or other such misuse, normal wear or water damage.
It is important that you register within 30 days after the original purchase to activate the warranty, all fields are required to successfully submit your registration form.
TO ACTIVATE YOUR NEW ECOTRIC ELECTRIC BICYCLE WARRANTY, PLEASE REGISTER YOUR BIKE HERE.
For your reference, please refer to below comprehensive warranty:
1. Frame – are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for 18 months from purchase by Official Authorized Store. Paint finish is considered consumable and is not part of the warranty.
2. Display, Controller and Motor Assembly – are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of 18 months from purchase.
3. Original Batteries – Provide free warranty service from defects in material or workmanship for a period of 18 months from the date of purchase.
The battery is sealed and cannot be opened or fixed. The battery should not have a percentage of nominal charge retention of 60% or less. Misuse of the battery, negligence or attempt to open or repair it will void the warranty.
4. General: The bicycle is backed up by a 18 months main warranty, certain components listed on this chart or consumables may be subject to a different period of coverage or not included in this warranty.
5. Consumables: Components subject to wear are not covered by the warranty: Tires, inner tubes, brake lever, brake caliper,brake lines, brake pads, basket, wheel lining tape, light bulbs, LEDS, fuses, etc.
Exclusions: The other parts are Normal wear parts which are excluded from this warranty.
If any parts happen to be damaged during shipping, please contact us immediately after shipment arrival. ECOTRIC will send a replacement part at our expense and will work with you to fix the issue.
Please note that for warranty issues, the customer is responsible for the cost of labor to install warrantied components, however, we will cover the Shipping costs of warranty parts.